Monday, June 14, 2010

i dun care who you are



Close friend is not necessarily best friend. It’s extremely true!!


Sometimes we do appreciate our friends, help them, be with them whenever they need someone, going shopping together and yet they do not perceive the friendship as we do.
They may assume that those are the things a human should offer in life, in relation to other people. They do not appreciate you and whatever you’ve done for them. Instead, they break your heart over and over again. They lie to you, seems like you do not notice they are lying then. Duh! They make use of you, they do this, they do that… That human is no longer considered a friend, not even qualify to hold the title of close friend, let alone best friend.


Well, I wonder who their best friends are. They sure have someone, do they? Or something. Those human are uneducated, ill-mannered, stink and they must be hated by many people. They are lonely, poor thing. They get bored because no one wants to befriend them, thus they would take for granted whoever that is close with them. That’s the meaning of ‘close friend is not a best friend.’


Life is weird, as weird as some people. I don’t think it’s necessary to make people angry at you, because it is a tremendously CHILDISH and IMMATURE behavior. Like Prof. Quayum has said, life is too short to hate other people. I don’t want to spend my life doing that wasteful thing like you do. I want to do something good and pleasurable, ignoring all those “very unlikely” people and their behaviors.


Wow, you truly show your true colors! I’m impressed because you’ve made it! I never know that, but it’s good because perhaps God wants me to know you better (as u claimed I’d never know u!). So that I can be prepared, to face you and your inner side whore-like manners. So that, I will be careful in choosing friends, so that I would never let people take me for granted, as you did. But, the people that I’ve met so far, excluding communities and colonies of yours, are very kind and friendly. They live on earth, a special place that is built for kind hearted people. They love, respect and appreciate each other. They also have friends. I wonder where you come from. Shameless! Slander! Noisy! Selfish! Hypocrite! Vein! Elephant! Look, you have managed to gather all this! Congrats! Its not easy, my poor fellow, to complete all this types of evil, wickedness, sin, vice, immorality, malicious.. Ops! Seems like you are becoming thesaurus now eh? Thank you, my dictionary.


God loves everyone. Very true! If we don’t get something that we are longing for, it is because God has prepared better things for us. By the way, what do we know about life? Nil! If God doesn’t accept your prayers now, it’s because He wants to reward you more because of your patience, thus He will double your reward! Sounds very nice, who does not want that! Always put true perception towards God. God loves you, God loves me. God also loves those uncivilized ‘human’ as well. Haiyyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment