Monday, June 14, 2010

its all about frenship




There’s one absolute many years-proved right theory “a friend in need is a friend indeed”.




I’d first heard this meaningful phrase when I was 9yrs old. There was an English class and teachers seemed to display all nice and sweet proverbs on flash cards. But, I did not understand it,technically. Of course I got it literally,and yet for me it was only a piece of old man-experience n they told it generation over generation. However, when I turned 12 and started to crawl towards my young adolescent stage, I realized that barely I’d found its meaning, perhaps half of its supposed meaning. You know,when you were 12,13 or something, you’d only seen 1% of the world. Same goes with experience, we are too young to comprehend it all.



For me,precisely(women, overall), frendship is the precious property and loyalty towards friend is the most precious value of all. True friendship declines all those nice features,material-oriented minded, for some reason and frenship is the best part of one’s life. There should be NO betrayal in frenship. I say SHOULD, not MUST. Even though sometimes we’re misleading from the track.


Well, friends come and go,but only true friend leaves footprint in your heart.its true!! My friend,once said,-close fren is not necessarily best fren-was it true?I cant seek out the satisfying answer until today,it is rather subjective,one person perceives it differently from the other.


To be truthful,I think, good friend wants the best for their company. They wont be cheating on you,talk behind ur back,and even worse, make use of you. To find a good friend is easy,as everyone‘s being thru self-improvement of their own. It’s just the matter how’d u find them,and what to expect in the relationship.


Friendship does not count on how rich u are,wat social status u’re in,beauty,wat’s ur IQ level,wat brand of clothing do u wear and those faking **** thing. It is how u accept ur friend,the quality of their own. We,ourselves,no doubt, are made by God imperfect. We surely have weaknesses sumwhere, but we also posses the good quality of us. This make us a balanced being. Just accepting one another as the way they are. Respect them for wat they have,n they’ll sure respect u in return.


As for me, a friend gives me self-confidence improvement. I wud never feel alone wit them beside me, giving full-hearted support. Now, im 24(heading to 25 ;p), as an adult, so many things I need to discover and learn. This world is big and just waiting to be explored. The more I know,the more I need to know..

No comments:

Post a Comment